Wednesday, August 21, 2019

First Day of Kindergarten!

This girl absolutely rocked her first day of kindergarten!



She never showed even a hint of nerves as we drove the 30 minutes to the bus stop.  
She bounded up on the bus with such enthusiasm that I actually had to ask her to come back down and give me a hug goodbye.


The only tears that did happen that morning were Lee Lee's when she realized she wouldn't be riding the bus.



I called the school around 9:00am just to make sure that Tracey made it from the bus to her classroom... and of course she had.

Tracey later told me that a nice girl from the bus made sure she found her classroom.  On the after-school bus trip, the same girl also woke a sleeping Tracey up to tell her that her bus stop was coming up.  What a sweetheart.


I think Tracey is disappointment to hear that she is not buying a hot lunch tomorrow, but she is very excited to return to school.

I am so proud of this courageous little beauty.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.