Thursday, August 8, 2019

Preggers V: 25 Weeks

25 weeks, Baby Number 5
back home in good 'ole Rifle, CO
and one more because Tracey wanted to take a picture of me looking sassy or stylish or something...
 
 
25 Weeks with Tracey 
25 Weeks with the twins!


No documentation of 25 weeks with Addallee, but here's 21 weeks.


How far along?  25 weeks, 4 days

How I am feeling? So much better and back in the swing of things.  Also very motivated to tackle back-to-school projects.  Hubby called me his "little nester" yesterday but I'm not sure if its nesting or just back-to-school motivation.  Either way, I'm rearranging rooms and cleaning out toys and clothes like there is no tomorrow.

How big is the baby?  The size of a head of cauliflower... 13.5 inches long, 1.46 pounds

Sleep: Sleep is amazing.  I love sleep.  I also love our own bed.

Boy/Girl Predictions:  No predictions, but I did show Tracey a big package of boy baby clothes that used to be Howard's and when she saw the cute little blue, green, and camo clothes, she suddenly said she hoped it was a boy so we could use all these clothes.

Baby Nicknames: Baby.
 
  Best moment this week:  This has been a great week, but the best moment pregnancy-wise was probably last week when I had my first prenatal chiropractic appointment and then had an ultrasound a few hours later.  At my 20 week ultrasound, they couldn't see all the views of the baby's heart that they wanted to to make sure the heart was developing properly.  This time, they had no trouble at all and saw everything they needed to see.  The word "perfect" was used more than once in describing the heart, which was such wonderful news.  Praise God!
They gave me an ultrasound picture where the baby is looking right at the ultrasound.  You can see the little eye and cheek and mouth... just a sweet little baby face looking right at you.


Food cravings: I am loving avocados at the moment.

Movements:  Yes, and I love them.  The twins are still trying to feel them, but I'm noticing them more and more throughout the day, not just at night.

Labor Signs:  Not yet, thankfully.
 
Missing:  Nothing that I can think of.  This has been a great week.
 
General Attitude: Loving the motivation to do projects and just enjoying the precious last few days of summer before my kiddos are back in school.

 What I am looking forward to this week:  The projects I want to have done... but other than that I'm not sure.  We've had some friends over this week, which has been nice, and I've started back to work a little.


Milestones: Perhaps the "nesting" milestone.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.