Thursday, July 11, 2019

Preggers V: 21 Weeks

21 weeks, 4 days Baby Number 5
in Branson... well picture taken in St. Louis but this post done in Branson
21 Weeks with Tracey
21 Weeks with the Twins
 
21 Weeks with Lee Lee


How far along?  21 weeks

How I am feeling? Very well, although I'm wearing different shoes this week on vacation and our vacation home has a lot of hard wood and stone floors and OH MY I can feel the difference in my lower back and sciatic nerves.  This is a wonderful place to vacation, but I'm glad we only have a few days left.
 
How big is the baby?  The size of a carrot... 10.5 inches long, 12.7 ounces
 
Sleep:  I'm sleeping well despite not being home in my own bed.

Boy/Girl Predictions:  I'm not making any claims but it very fun to hear our extended family interrogate our children about their baby predictions and what they think we should name the baby.


Baby Nicknames: This week someone asked Caroline what we should name the baby and she replied without hesitation, "Addallee Marigold."
 
  Best moment this week:  Oh... from last week, let's see.  Probably fun family activities in St. Louis with cousins and extended family -- Purina Farms, Fourth of July, lots of fun.

Food cravings:  Nothing in particular right now but I do love cheeseburger these days... just lousy amazing simply McDonald's cheeseburgers.
 
Movements:  Yes, and I love them although they haven't been big enough for the kiddos to feel yet.  I am very excited for the bigger kicks that the siblings will be able to feel.

Labor Signs:  Not yet, thankfully.
 
Missing:  With the fourth of July last week, and spending all this time with my in-laws... a beer sure would be nice.
 

General Attitude: Just trying to enjoy the vacation with family -- when I think about August and next school year, I start to feel really overwhelmed so just trying to take it easy.

 What I am looking forward to this week:  Family vacation in Branson!


Milestones: We're more than halfway through this pregnancy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.