Monday, July 22, 2019

Old Age Face App

I've seen so many people posting the "old faces" of themselves through an app showing how they might, potentially, hypothetically look in another 50-60 years.  My guess it the software probably works something like the hypothetical children two people can generate.

Some people say how they are horrified by the future, some people can't wait to grow old together, and some people are thrilled with their future crown of silver hair.

Myself, I lost family members very young.  
My sister died at 39.  Her husband died at 44.  They never had any children.
 My maternal grandmother died at 37.  She left behind four children.
Both scenarios are tragic.

Growing old is a privilege not extended to all.

I am happy to wait and pray that I actually am privileged enough to grow old in order to see my own face and body in 50-60 years.  No app necessary.

In the meantime... this is funny.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.