Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Preggers V: 20 Weeks

 
20 weeks, 3 days Baby Number 5
in St. Louis


21 Weeks with Tracey because I couldn't find 20


20 Weeks with the Twins

 
20 Weeks with Lee Lee

 
How far along?  20 weeks

How I am feeling? With the pregnancy, I feel great... actually kind of forgetting I'm pregnant from time to time, which is odd.
 
How big is the baby?  The size of a banana... 10 inches long, 10.5 ounces
 
Sleep:  I'm sleeping well despite not being home in my own bed.

Boy/Girl Predictions:  I don't have a prediction... but I will say, when I saw the ultrasound photo, I thought... "That looks like another Miller Girl -- just like Caroline and Lee Lee"


Baby Nicknames:  Mostly just Baby.
 
  Best moment this week:  It was fun to see the baby at the ultrasound... and we had some nice family fun last week.  We took all four kiddos to see Toy Story 4, which was fun.

Food cravings:  Nothing in particular right now but I do love cheeseburger these days... just lousy amazing simply McDonald's cheeseburgers.
 
Movements:  Yes, and I love them although they haven't been big enough for the kiddos to feel yet.  I am very excited for the bigger kicks that the siblings will be able to feel.

Labor Signs:  Not yet, thankfully.
 

General Attitude: Just trying to enjoy St. Louis with family... its a lot to try to organize with all the kids and family members still working most of the week.

 What I am looking forward to this week:  I guess just time with family.


Milestones: We're halfway through this pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.