Monday, February 11, 2019

Where?

Last night Hubby got out of bed to head downstairs and he looked at the cedar chest at the foot of our bed then looked at me and said, "Where are my pants?"

I said, "I don't know."

He and I literally went back and forth for several rounds of my saying that I hadn't touched any of his clothes, and his repeatedly saying, "But where are my parents?  There are no clothes here at all..."

It took several confused rounds before I remembered that Tracey sent on a cleaning spree tonight and in addition to making each of her and her siblings beds, and folding everyone's blankets, she took it upon herself to clean our room while I was reading stories to Howard and Caroline.

So then we had to try to determine what Tracey would do with our clothes.  Our cleaning gals throws all clothes in the hamper... Tracey didn't do that.

She put all extra clothes on the floor of our closet.

That is where Hubby's pants were.

These are the things that come with parenthood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.