Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Tough Life

I have seen a few funny posts before where parents take a picture of their child throwing a tantrum and then the parent writes the funny reason that the child is upset.

For example -- a child crying and the tantrum reads, "I told her she cannot lick the banister" or something like that.

I'm sure my children have cried for funny reasons, but I the situation has never presented itself for me to take a picture of my child inconsolable for a funny reason... until yesterday.

The picture shows Howard on the floor sobbing, completely inconsolable to any of my attempts to calm him down... because his banana broke in half while he was peeling it. 





 It's a tough life when you're three.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.