Friday, January 18, 2019

Aging Challenge

Facebook has started an Aging Challenge and I've seen it a few different ways -- post two pictures side by side, one from ten years ago and one from present day.  The other challenge I've seen is posting your first ever Facebook profile picture next to your current Facebook profile picture.

So... Aging Challenges accepted:


 Just kidding...

2009 - I had JUST moved to Colorado



2019


First Facebook Profile Picture (and this is off of memory because Facebook history does not go back far enough to retrieve many of my profile pictures from before 2006... and I joined Facebook in Fall of 2004 -- I remember because I was studying abroad in Rome when Facebook came W&L (my American University) so there are several years of profile pictures lost in the recesses of unaccounted for Facebook history.


Current Facebook Profile Picture 


Thank you, Lord for all these years You've given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.