Saturday, June 2, 2018

Circus Circus

Yesterday we took our whole crew to see the Shrine Circus in Grand Junction and it was a great time.  Hubby and I didn't even know that traveling circuses existed anymore with Barnum and Baily shutting down a few years ago.  We both remember seeing circuses as a kid and wanted our children to have similar memories so we were thrilled to see that this one was coming to our area -- and on a day that we could attend as a family.

I will admit, I did feel like I was taking my circus to a circus.  How appropriate.

Here are some pictures of the fun:


 Tigers

Spiderman


A goat riding a miniature horse

 

Tight-rope walkers and one upside down
 
Elephants

You can see how Tracey feels about the clown

 

After the circus, we took our circus to Sam's Club



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.