Tuesday, June 12, 2018

11 on 11th

I meant to take 10 photos on the 10th but I completely forgot.  So, I took 11 pictures (actually more) on the 11th... and I'm glad I did because yesterday was a crazy day.

Started the day with a workout

My view from inside the shower

I took this picture of Howard and Caroline's class because I had the sneaking suspicion that I wouldn't get any pictures of them swimming with their class in the water.

I was right.  
These two defected from preschool swim class.  
We'll try again next year.

Tracey, however, rocked her Level 1 swim class!  I didn't get to see all of it because the twins were so inconsolable but she's learning how to swim the crawl, and the back stroke, and she dove for rings.

After swimming, we made the mad dash to soccer, and Tracey did a great job practicing her soccer skills.

Our little cheering section enjoyed shade and snacks.




Howard was so proud of himself for learning how to hold up 2 fingers.

After soccer, they had an indoor picnic tea party with Tracey passing out toys to her guests.

Addallee was so enthralled watching them...

So then, she was invited to the party as well.
It was a very sweet moment to get to see.

 We were surprised to get a knock on the door to discover that our new washer and dryer were being delivered.  We have been hoping and waiting for it for weeks... but we did expect a call to arrange the delivery.  We were glad we were home to receive them.

Here are our old washer and dryer (they had already been pulled out of their spots when I took this picture)...

And here are our new washer and dryer!  I can't wait to figure out how to use them.

Lee Lee came with me to a PEO meeting last night, and she was so good.  In this picture, she is playing with a fellow sister's big necklace.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.