Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Odd Facts

Forty odd things about me. 

1. Do you like blue cheese?
No

2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes?
I've held a few... had one or two in my mouth and taken a puff, but no, I've never actually smoked one -- I never really understood how to inhale, which was okay with me.

3. Do you own a gun?
Yes

4. What flavor Koolaid?
I don't like Kool-aid -- lemonade is good.

5. What do you think of hot dogs?
They can be fun in the right setting

7. What is your favorite movie?
Hard to choose -- I really like The Sound of Music, Gone With the Wind, Steel Magnolias... to start.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
I'm getting a new routine where I drink a protein shake and coffee first thing -- its working for me.  Also, water.

9. Can you do a push-up?
Yes

10. What's your favorite jewelry?
My engagement ring and wedding ring

11. What is your favorite Hobby?
I don't have many hobbies at the moment with my kiddos so young... but probably PEO activities, and trying to turn working out into a consistent hobby.

12. Do you have ADD?
No.

13. Do wear glasses?
Sunglasses, yes.

14. What was your childhood favorite (tv) cartoon?
Muppet Babies when I was really young.  Disney movies, as I got older.

15. Name three things you did today?
A morning workout, lots of laundry, gave lots of hugs to four loving children.
 
16. Name three drinks you drink regularly?
Coffee, water, protein shakes

17. Current "worries"?
Protecting my children when we're out and about with them

18. Current "hates”?
Evil

19. Favorite place to be?
With my husband and four little ones... and Vail.

20. How did you bring in the New year?
With three of my four kids, and sleeping.

21. Where would you like to go?
Asia, Australia, Prague, Spain, and Ireland all of which I've never visited before

22. Name five people who will do this?
Not really applicable

23. Do you wear slippers?
No, but I wear indoor shoes

24. What color is your favorite Color?
Purple and then green

25. Do you like sleeping in satin sheets?
No

26. Can you whistle?
Yes

27. Where are you now?
In bed

28. Would you be a Pirate?
No

29. Favorite food?
Steak

32. What's in your pockets?
No pockets at the moment

33. Last thing that made you laugh?
A conversation with a friend

34. What's your favorite animal?
Children?  Then probably cats and dogs.

35. What's your most recent injury?
Hard to say... I had to recover from childbirth, but that wasn't really an injury.  My hands take a beating with the dry climate.  I get a lot of splits and cuts in my hands.

36. How many TVs in your house?
Four and one broken old cube television that isn't hooked up

37. Worst pain?
The death of my sister
38. Do you like to dance?
Yes!

39. Are your parents still together?
Yes

40. Do you enjoy camping?
In theory, yes, and I want my kids to grow up having camped during summers... but do I really ENJOY it -- no.  Not yet.  We've only been tent camping and that is not my favorite thing to do with our crazy family.  We're hoping to maybe invest in a camper that will make camping more enjoyable for me, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.