Thursday, April 12, 2018

10 on 10

10 (or so) pictures of our daily paradise on the 10th of the month

 Headed to dance class

We dropped Tracey off and Howard and Caroline came to the post office with me to drop something off -- this was what happened when I asked them to get together for a picture.

Every Tuesday Tracey has dance class, and some Tuesdays, there is a toddler dance class immediately after Tracey's.  This was a week that had the toddler class, so this was Tracey and Caroline listening to the teacher.

Lee Lee was very well behaved and watched the class

Balance beam

Choosing instruments for the free dance.

The twins found my selfie stick and were walking around pointing it at things saying, "Say Cheese!"

Sharing an ipad for a few minutes right after the twins' naptime.


I don't take the kids to the store very often, but on Tuesday I had to because we were out of produce and veggies.  This picture was taken immediately after I realized that Tracey had removed all the stickers from a whole bunch of bananas and they were plastered all over her dress.  We had to put them all back.

I got home with one bunch of bananas that I put in my cart... and one extra bunch of bananas that I believe was courtesy of Howard.  I'm pretty sure he is snatching the bananas as I took this picture (or as I put all the stickers from Tracey's dress back on the bananas).

Do I look a tad overwhelmed in this picture?  I can't imagine why...

"I hold her!"

 This picture was taken right before bedtime and I love how it embodies the chaos of our home... Tracey is on the left with the pink blankets and popcorn bucket over her head pretending she is a ghost.  Howard is mid-leap on the couch as he soars through the air to bellyflop on the pillows on the couch.  Caroline is taking care of a stick horse, who she is probably pretending is sick and needs to be cared for.  Addallee is in my arms loving all the action, but refuses to be put down because she does not feel safe anywhere but in my arms -- can you blame the poor girl?

This picture was actually taken the next morning, on the 11th... four kiddos cuddling in our bed to start the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.