Monday, May 1, 2017

Sweet Sisters

I have mentioned how much Caroline loves attention from her brother and especially her big sister.

Yesterday, Howard was in my lap, so Caroline just climbed up on the couch and made herself at home in her sister's lap.  At first Tracey was a little annoyed, but then I think she realized that Caroline wasn't trying to bother her, just wanted a hug and some affection.  Then, Tracey loved laying her back into her lap and giving her hugs, which I have to say looked pretty uncomfortable for Caroline, but she just laughed and squealed and loved every minute of it.

I pray these sweet sisters through think and thin are always there for one another and always share such a sweet, loving bond.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.