Friday, February 19, 2010

Caffeinated Randomness: Still Snowing!

As for this week and today -

The Caffeinated:
Left over coffee brewed yesterday morning but its strong and it reheats well. Also I'm headed to a meeting where I trust I will find more coffee (which is good because its a long all-day meeting)

The Randonmness:
This morning my meeting starts at 9AM!!!! I am usually at school at 7am every morning -- occasionally 7:15 if I'm running late. Today I WOKE UP at 7:00. Actually, my sweet roommate popped her head in my room because she was worried that I had accidentally overslept.

Last night, a friend and I planned to go skiing in Keystone (Keystone has night skiing) but right before the Keystone exit, we got on a tangent about how much I need black shoes and how dinner sounded really good. Instead of skiing, we had dinner at OLD CHICAGO and then had to fight a snowstorm over Vail pass on the way home. Arrived home safely around 10:30pm - I love living in the mountains! :-D

Wednesday was seriously casualty day on the playground. Two goose-eggs that came in like a rotating door. As soon as one was under control and mom had arrived, the other one came in. It was awful.

Today I have three presentations at this meeting. One with a group and two about professional development workshops I've attended in the past month. Hopefully I'll be professional and clear. Daddy always said to speak slowly, clearly and loudly...

I feel like I had other randomness to share, but now I'm actually at my meeting (there was coffee) and we're on a five minute break.

More randomness.


image signature

4 comments:

  1. Sleeping in rocks!

    I love that you get to enjoy something you love such as skiing. After watching it on television I am fascinated by it :)

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for sleeping in and free coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love coffee, too.

    Just stopped by to thank you for your prayers, encouragement, and support.
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sleeping in during the work week is simply wonderful!! So glad you got a chance to do that! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.