Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Quick Week

This will be a quick week. I can tell already.

For once, I don't want a quick week. I want to slow down this week. I want today to be Monday instead of Tuesday.

This clearly demonstrates that humans are never satisfied - one day I want to fast forward time... now I suddenly want to slow down time... talk about "the grass is always greener" mentality.


My three-day weekend was amazing and it is a real struggle to find any joy in coming back to work today. This is made more difficult by the fact that one of my friends, a classmate from undergrad, with whom I spent the three-day weekend, is staying in Eagle the rest of the week. Where do I want to be right now -- anywhere but here at work.

We had a KILLER day of skiing yesterday. I know some great hikes. We're exhausted because of how much running around we've done all weekend - even a relaxing movie sounds great.

I want to have an attitude of gratitude and I want to be joyful and thankful to be at work today... I guess desire is half the battle?

Time is flying and I want it to stop.


My friends won Best Narrative Short Film at the Festivus Film festival over the weekend. Their film was HILARIOUS and we all had an awesome time at the screenings and then the party.

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.