Monday, January 11, 2010

Meant for Me!

Don't you love that feeling when you KNOW something is meant for you? Maybe you aren't even aware of the burden weighing on your mind and heart... but suddenly the Lord is meeting that need and loving you in that moment.

Sometimes it's a Bible verse, a word from a friend, a song on the radio
, a familiar face in the crowd... God is Big and He encourages in many ways.

Tonight, on my drive to girl's discipleship, this song was meant for me. PRAISE GOD! I hope this song and this beautiful video with it blesses you like it did me.



image signature

1 comment:

  1. Loved the song - thanks for sharing! Happy Birthday Eve, Sweetie:) Have been thinking about you all day and what was happening in my life 26 years ago. Love, Momma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.