Monday, November 7, 2022

The Motto

 Sometimes facebook has links that you can click and then it tells you something funny or random -- what would your occupation be in the 1800s?  What kind of martini are you? or something else.  Sometimes I'll click on the link and laugh at the result they give me but RARELY do I ever share the results on facebook -- I mean once a year or less.

But this once came up regarding "everyone has a motto, what's yours?" and the results along with the profile picture in the background was just too perfect.

"Dream until your dreams come true."

But, when I shared the results, I added the caveat that work is a big part of that.  Work until your dreams come true.

The motto hits even closer to home this week, as Hubby and I will (please, Lord) be selling two houses and buying one this week.  Your prayers are appreciated for this week of very big events.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.