Monday, March 7, 2022

What You Don't See

Here is a picture taken on my phone on Saturday:



Lee Lee next to a tower of magnatiles.

What you do not see is that Lee Lee built this tower and wanted to show it to me.  But I had JUST started a 45 minute workout, so I was not available to come over and see it... and we live in a home with five siblings any one of whom could accidentally (or intentionally) ruin her town at any moment.

So, I suggested that Howard take a picture of Lee Lee and her tower on my phone.

Is it just me, or does Lee Lee look incredibly uncertain about both Howard's abilities as a photographer and Howard's motives at standing this close to her tower?

Also, that is the dress Lee Lee wore back-to-back days for the entire weekend -- I am having to wash it every night, and it is already laid out for her to wear again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.