Sunday, April 19, 2020

The Dream That You Wish Will Come True

A dream is a wish your heart makes
when you're fast asleep.
In dreams you may lose your heartache.
Whatever you wish for you keep.

Have faith in your dreams and someday
your rainbow may come smiling through.
No matter how your heart is grieving,
if you keep on believing,
the dream that you wish will come true.





Last night we were supposed to arrive at Disney World in Orlando, Florida.
We were supposed to be at Animal Kingdom today.
My parents were supposed to join us this evening.
Tomorrow and Tuesday we were supposed to be at the Magic Kingdom.

Our kids were going to get mermaid and pirate make-overs.
We had our Fast Passes and meal plans all filled out.

We told our kids about the trip on Christmas morning.
They have been anticipating this trip for four months.
We made these reservations ten months ago.
We have been planning this trip for the past two years.
We have been saving for this trip since our honeymoon.

It is no secret that I am the most disappointed of any member of the family.
Hubby is handling it in stride.
My kids are bummed but they don't fully understand what they're missing.

I AM BUMMED!

We are, of course, very glad to be home and safe... but I am bummed.

This trip is rescheduled for Spring 2022... and it feels like forever from now.  
I am having a hard time believing that the trip will happen in two years.
But I am trying to keep on believing.
I am pretty emotional during these days... but I am trying to keep on believing.

No matter how your heart is grieving,
if you keep on believing,
the dreams that wish will come true.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.