Sunday, April 7, 2019

Over A Year.

Something I haven't written much about, but something of which I am very proud is that the last week of March marked 1 year since I began regularly working out at home.

There have been a few weeks I've taken off here and there -- pretty much just last July... but other than those I have worked out 6 days every week with incredibly reliability.

I have lost 30+ pounds, many inches, gained so much energy, and I love the habit of working out.  Sure, some days I still have to convince myself, but its easier than it used ot be.

I also text my mom a post-workout picture EVERY DAY.

That wonderful woman has never once asked me to lighten up on the daily pictures or admitted that no body wants to see my sweaty post-workout selfies.  She always writes back with an encouraging word.

Yesterday, I slept in.  My Friday workday was longer and more demanding usual, and I had a PEO social event Friday night, so I was EXHAUSTED Saturday morning.

All that to say, Tracey decided to take pictures during my Saturday workout -- and take slow motion videos.  Everything she took will never be viewed by anyone... but I was able to take a screen shot from one of her videos, and I kind of love it.

I feel it is a really good picture for marking over a year of consistent working out... even complete with Hubby asleep in the background.  LOL!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.