Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Gravity

I think our little Howard is destined to be an astronaut or astrophysicist or something of the sort.  This little guy is obsessed with gravity.

Every single thing that he holds in his hands, he immediately and seemingly instinctively  tosses it up in the air and watches it come back down.  EVERYTHING.
This includes but is not limited to balls, frisbees, rain boots, tennis shoes, bike helmets, books, forks and spoons, dinner food, toys, and more.

He doesn't even seem to be aware that he is doing it.

The other night before bed, he kept tossing his book in the air.  I said, "If you toss the book in the air again, I am going to take it away."
He tossed.  I took.

After a few minutes he got another chance to hold his book with the reminder beforehand that if he tossed his book in the air again, I would take it away. 

The book had no soon stopped in his hot little hands that I said, "Howard, what is going to happen if you throw the book."

He tossed the book in the air and said, "I don't know."

I tell you... this kid is all about gravity.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.