Monday, August 13, 2018

Get Ready

Get ready for short blog posts this week.  I know I still have to post Addallee's nine month growth update (hopefully before she turns 10 months old) but this week is going to be NUTS!

First week of school, and first week for some of my students with high levels of vision needs.  Our kiddos don't start school for a few weeks -- so we had to find all day, Monday-Friday childcare for our four children for two weeks.  That really does not exist unless you have amazing parents like I do, and they agree to come and watch the kids all day every day for the first two weeks of school.

All that to say, my evenings will be spent preparing everything for the next day -- either work materials or home materials so that both home and work run smoothly these two weeks.

Get ready for short blog posts and a mama who will be spending every day really missing my crazy crew.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.