Saturday, August 11, 2018

10 On 10

10 Photos on the 10th of the month

Tracking sheet for my Friday workout -- Leg Day


Headed to work with coffee and water


Tracey has started doing three worksheets every day -- learning about one letter a day.  Today was Letter C, and she circled the four picture that start with the c sound.


Notes from a work phone call


Lee Lee came with me to work meeting to address a group of middle school teacher who are preparing to have a student with a vision impairment in their classes


I got the proofs back from a photo shoot I had with Addallee earlier this week -- it was for breastfeeding awareness.  This was just taken from a screenshot on my phone.


Dinner time.


Cherry face.

  
Cleaning up the cherry face


"I'm playing with Addallee!"


Cuddle bug before bed.


Good night.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.