Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Lots of Family

So, it is well-known that Hubby comes from a big family... and they're all in St. Louis.  And we take lots of pictures of all the family when we visit family in St. Louis.  Well, my kids have now officially been introduced to my mom's side of the family to realize that Mama has a big family too.

We spent two days down in Indiana and southern Michigan seeing my mom's sisters and some of my cousins, and lots of little second cousins one day, and lots of my grandpa's siblings and family the next day.  Twenty-three family members in two days.  Yup, Mama has a big family too.

Seventeen family members came to see us at the hotel and we went swimming and had dinner together -- one aunt is hiding in this picture.  Can you find her feet?


Lots of little second-cousins... and they were really hard to photograph.


Lots of little second-cousins swimming.


Floor picnic of pizza


A lunch at my Grandpa's house with my grandpa and his four remaining siblings, and a few spouses and one of my mom's cousins.  There were fourteen children in my grandpa's family -- with two sets of twins (my grandpa is one of the twins) and five of the fourteen are still living all of whom came to lunch. 

We had fifteen people at lunch total.



 What a fun visit.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.