Saturday, July 28, 2018

Best Camping Pics

Here are some of my favorite pictures from our camping trip.

I hope to post more details about what we did and how much fun we had... but for now, I'll just say a camper is definitely the way to go with four young children.  We rented a camper and, seriously, I never knew camping could be so much fun.  Sure, I've always like camping in that its fun to go swimming and hiking and fishing, and when you camp you're close to all those activities.  But had no idea that the actual sleeping part of camping didn't have to be miserable.  I've always just thought that the camping is something you endure in order to enjoy the daytime activities.

With a camper, the entire trip was so much fun!

Let's start stock piling the piggy bank to save for our own camper because that we an awesome vacation full of outdoor, (mostly) free activities that our children loved.

While its great to be home, we can't wait to go again... something I never thought I would say just a few hours after arriving home from camping.























 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.