Wednesday, February 28, 2018

The Humor

Its hard for me to admit, just because of the title (and language) but I am currently reading the following book:


 ... and you know what?  I am really enjoying this book.

I don't think I would have liked this book when Tracey was a toddler, not that she didn't have her hard moments... but I just didn't need this kind of humor.  Now, with two two-year-olds, one of whom is a little man, I am really enjoying the humor of this book.

If you're the mother of a toddler and wanting to laugh at the situations you find yourself in... but you can't because then your child will do it all the time, then I'd recommend this book... I think.  I've only read about twenty pages, but I've really liked the ten pages.

Here's an excerpt from page 15:

"How Do I Become a Better Parent?
Who cares? Right now your job as a parent is to survive.  You are in the trenches with a psychopath.  Remember that.  This isn't the time to play Holier Than Thou Parent.  it's time to make it to the next day." 

Oh, the humor.  I appreciate the humor.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.