Sunday, February 11, 2018

10 On 10

10 Pictures on the 10th

I actually forgot to take pictures throughout the day... so most of the pictures are from Hubby and my date together that night... but 10 on the 10th nonetheless.

You know your little one has a big sister when you find a "Got God" bracelet on your little one's ankle.


The first part of our date was shooting at the shooting range, which we haven't done since Tracey was a baby
 



See my handsome Hubby over there?


After shooting, we went to see The Greatest Showman movie, which we both really liked.
 

We swung by Target to pick up a few things.


And then dinner in Glenwood Springs


... and with dinner, a card game -- Exploding Kittens to be exact


And here's one picture of one of our kiddos today... I did see the older ones, but I just forgot to take pictures of them.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.