Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Happy Birthday, Hubby!


My wonderful Hubby is turning 36 today and I am so incredibly proud of this man who God allowed to be my husband.


I love being married to this wonderful man.  Don't get me wrong -- I'm not trying to paint some unrealistic picture of our marriage, there are stressful times and arguments, but I have dreamed of being married, and having a husband pretty much since I knew what one was, and Chris has made those dreams come true and even better than I ever imagined.


If I had written my own list at age 18 of what my future husband would be like (and I'm sure I did), my Hubby would not perfectly resemble that list.  A few important traits would align, but he has such a different temperament than I ever pictured myself marrying... and I am so glad that God knew what I needed so much better than I did.

 
Hubby is such a wonderful balance for me and the two of us make an amazing team.

 
I am so incredibly proud of this man -- of who he is, of what he has done, of what he is doing now, of his dreams and plans for the future.  I am proud of the man he is, I am in love with the husband he is, and I am overwhelmed with joy by the daddy he is.


Happy Birthday, Hubby.


Here's to your best year yet...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.