Friday, April 8, 2011

Liquid Sunshine Party

Liquid Sunshine @ HorseFeathers

Favorite season, and why?
I love whichever season is present - or forthcoming. That's not to say I'm dissatisfied with where I am, but on the contrary, I LOVE whichever season I am in. I LOVE autumn in Aug-Nov. In Nov, I start eagerly anticipating Winter and I love winter until early April when I start to anticipate the beautiful of Spring. I love living where I experience four season and feel blessed to love them each for their own beautiful, unique traits.

How would you describe your personal style?
I don't think of myself being stylish... so it is hard to think of my personal style. I guess traditional, classic and elegant with a heavy dose of practical. I have work clothes for work, which are always skirts and I look very professional... and I have very practical clothes for chores (working out, skiing, hiking, packing, moving, hunting). So, my personal style: classically professional and practical.

What's one weird thing you can do? (The stranger the better!)
I can play the harp... not strange, but unique. Um... I can french braid hair? I always did my friends' hair before sorority dances... ... Well, this is something weird -- I can quote things I've heard with exceptional accuracy. Sometimes I only need to have heard the passage once... sometimes it takes twice or thrice, but its a little like photographic memory... but its audiological memory.

Rain or shine?
Both as needed. But if asked to choose one, I choose Snow!

Confession time... what's a flaw of yours?
I eat junk far too much. I struggle with addiction to junk food instead of the healthy food I know is better for my body.

Favorite music?
I was a music major in college -- I refuse to specify favorite music, there is far too much beauty to be heard in the form of music to specify a favorite.

Have you ever made a decision you instantly regretted? What was it?
Yes, I have. We will leave it at that.

Who do you admire/look up to?
I admire my parents. I also look up to my sister... and Sarah Palin.

You've just won an unlimited lifetime supply of... what?
I hate to sound this way, but, if given a choice, I would take an unlimited lifetime supply of money. I would live modestly and give generously, but I would take comfort in knowing I could provide for my (future) children. As it is, I think my faith is meant to be exercised to trust the Lord to provide for my children.

If you were an animal, what would you be?
I think I would be my cat, Lexie. She leads a pretty pampered life.

If you knew you were going to die in a year, what would you do with your time?
I don't know. I would have to talk to Chris, my fiance', about the best way to spend our last year together on earth.

You're now a gazillionaire... where do you go to spend your money?
Seriously? A Gazillionaire? I would reform education in America. If I didn't desire such an intense project, I would improve the care in orphanages around the world and help fund adoptions for loving families.

Classical music: love it or hate it?
Love it.

Phobias?
Snakes, Spiders, Fires.

Hop on a plane and go live somewhere for a year... where is it, and why?
A missions field -- wherever the Lord calls me... or hopefully Chris and me. If I'm living for myself, I don't know where I would go for a year. I don't think I would stay put, I would plane-hop for a year.

Are you an extrovert or an introvert?
I used to think I was extrovert because I enjoy time with friends. This past year, I've learned I'm an introvert. While I enjoy company and being social, I need time to decompress without people (except Chris :-D)

Would you/do you perform on stage?
I would have I have. I hope to again, someday. When the time and opportunity are right.

image signature

1 comment:

  1. It was fun getting to "know" you better! I hate snakes too, just seeing them on television gives me the creeps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.