Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Best Part of My Day

What was the best part of your day?
Mine was walking into one of my schools and having the secretary hand me a beautiful Christmas flower arrangement with a simple card: I Love You!
These beautiful and fragrant flowers are from Chris and they are now in my office for me to enjoy for the next two days -- then on Friday, I will bring them home and probably give them to my neighbor to enjoy because Chris and I will leave town on Saturday.

Speaking of leaving town on Saturday, have I mentioned what my holiday travel plans are?
December 18 - Chris and my year anniversary, ski Vail in the morning then leave Colorado for Missouri in the afternoon
December 19-21 - Branson, Missouri to experience Christmas in Branson - lights, Cinese Acrobats and time shares
December 21-25 - St. Louis, Missouri Christmas celebrations with Chris' immediate and extended family
December 25-30 - Muskegon, Michigan Christmas celebrations with my immediate family and some family friends
January 1 - Greeley, Colorado COLLEGE FOOTBALL BOWL GAMES
January 2 - Eagle, Colorado and prepare to go back to work on January 3

What a busy and wonderful few weeks are ahead! These flowers are so beautiful and Chris put a HUGE smile on my face!
What was the best part of your day?
Or, if you'd rather, what are you favorite flowers?
image signature

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful:) Glad you are keeping them from Lexie!
    Can't wait to have you home! Love, Momma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.