Monday, March 15, 2010

HAPPY MONDAY!

I am very excited today! I am excited it is Monday. I am excited to be at work on this Monday. I am all-around excited!

Why, you ask, am I so excited for everything today?

I am excited because this is the Monday before the Preschool Rodeo and the Monday before Spring Break!

I am excited for this week. It will be BUSY! But it one of those weeks that hangs over my head until it arrives. FINALLY, I can fully focus on Rodeo. We've been talking about it since January... but this week, it gets my full attention.

This week is full of foam cowboy hats, western stamps on bandannas, stick horses and three cute preschool dances that will be in my head all week.

At the end of this week, I get to head off for Spring Break. That is one reason we chose the date we did for Rodeo - you give everything you've got this last week... and then can collapse with a week off!

What am I doing for Spring Break?

I am headed South for camping and friends. I have become very good friends/starting to be romantic with another teacher in my school district and we both have friends in Phoenix... so Phoenix, here we come!

The week will include camping in three different states, seeing my grandmother, possibly seeing my brother and seeing one of my best friends who was my roommate when I studied abroad in Rome. We haven't seen each other since December of 2004 and I cannot wait to catch up in person!

I also have three grad school assignments this week and two after-school meetings. All that means is this week is going to fly even more - which is great!

When I was in Denver for my conference last weekend, I went to REI and bought a few summer dresses and spring skirts in anticipation of the Spring Break trip and warmer weather in Arizona!

I wish I knew how to put a Spring Break count-down on my blog! Oh, well... it's 2:12 pm right now... 4 days, 1 hour, 18 minutes... 17 minutes...

image signature

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Have fun this week and next, and take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun on your spring break...be safe!
    Hugs and prayers, andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.