Saturday, July 8, 2023

We're Off

 We're off!

I have been working incredibly hard getting ready to move and thus have not taken the time to update the blog -- but we are officially off and we have begun our Adventure headed North to Alaska.

We hope to make the trip in 8 days with Hubby's parents driving our truck, which is pulling one trailer, and Hubby and I driving our suburban.  The kids and our cat will ride with us, and our black lab will ride with Memaw and Pepaw.

I am not sure how often I will blog while on the trip, but I am trying to chronicle the trip through videos on Instagram Stories, so if you follow instagram, you can find me @mountainmillers

Thank you for your prayers as we are off on this very big journey.



1 comment:

  1. Thinking and praying for you all! What an amazing adventure! Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.