Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Happy Birthday Hubby!

 My hubby is another year older.

I have had the honor of pleasure of spending the last twelve of my hubby's birthdays with him (as his girlfriend for one, and his wife for eleven), and it is such a pleasure to watch how this man changes and grows with every passing year.

This past year I have watched my hubby sacrifice for our family, go after a lifelong dream, and lead our family into a brand new chapter full of challenges and adventures for each and every one of us.  We have had to lean on one another, inspire each other, and pull together in brand new ways as we're adjusting to a new life in a new place.

This man works every day to give his all and his best to those around him and our children and I are so incredibly lucky to have him as our Mtn Miller Daddy.

Happy Birthday, Hubby.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.