Saturday, December 4, 2021

Big Ten Championship Today

 If you've following my blog for awhile -- like decades, you might remember when I used to post various things about Michigan football on the blog.  Not just pictures of my adorable children in Michigan gear, but also updates about the Michigan team, who they would be playing, and excitement about upcoming games.  I think it has been a long time since I've done that.

Well, Michigan beat Ohio State last Saturday for the first time since 2011 and Michigan will be playin for the BIG TEN Championship this afternoon for the first time the BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIP Game was created.

So... now feels like a great time to post some hype for this game.

Here are clips from last weekend's game against Ohio State.

IT. WAS. AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.