Friday, September 4, 2020

Tracey's First Day of School

 I thought I had already done a post about Tracey's first day of school because it was over ten days ago... but I guess I held off expecting to post about the first day of school for all the kiddos together... Then I didn't post Tracey with the twins... so here we go.


Tracey started school a week before the twins and she has been SO excited to begin school.  For Tracey, it was not just going back to school, or going into first grade... she changed schools this year and began attending a school 1.5 miles from our house.  It is also a school where Daddy is teaching this year!


She has been OVER THE MOON to attend school and two weeks in, she is LOVING it!

Here are pictures from her first day.

Her sign says:

TRACEY
First day of First Grade
I want to be a painter, a scientist, a farmer, a mom, and a power ranger when I grow up.
I am 6.5 years old.
I love painting, tv, travel, swimming, and gardening.










When she got home, she was so excited to tell her siblings all about her first day, and Howard especially wanted to know everything!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.