Saturday, October 13, 2018

10 On the 10th

If by 10 on the 10th, you mean 20... then here we go.  I like doing this every month because it makes me take pictures of our every day, simple, crazy wonderful life right now.  These are the days I know I will miss someday.


3:55am and double-checking the weather for the day so I will know that I planned the kids and my outfits and coats and shoes accordingly.

Made sure to post a photo collage of my dad to facebook and instagram to wish him a Happy Birthday.

 
4:55am and summary of my 38:11 workout

What, doesn't everyone take a daily post-workout selfie to text to their mother to show that you did your workout?  Oh, that's just me?  Well, thanks, Mom!  :-D

All clothes for the kids ready to go...


Tracey flipping through the American Girl catalogue while I did her hair


7:10am and everyone lined up at the door ready to go


Headed to school


Every day, we drop  Tracey off at her classroom, then Howard off at his classroom -- he waves to us from the far window, and then Caroline walks to her classroom -- backwards.  Every day... she walks across the toddler playground from Howard's classroom to her classroom backwards.  When I try to join her walking backwards, she says, 
"No copy me, Mama!"


Beautiful rainy Autumn weather


And a few hours later it was sunny and chilly


After work, Lee Lee and I ran to the grocery store, just the two of us.  Addallee babbled and chattered through and around the entire store.  :-D


I had to text this picture to Hubby to find out what kind of camping take he wanted to take hunting/backpacking this weekend.


A little playtime with just this little lady before Daddy came home with the big kids.


Caroline and Addallee amidst the groceries.


I snuck up to the nursery to grade some college assignments... which lasted about 5 minutes before Caroline found me and insisted that she would sit quietly with a book while Mama worked.


About five minutes of "What's this Mama?" as I was trying to grade assignments before Tracey and Howard found us, and also wanted to join the party while Mama graded papers.


Potato soup in the instant pot for dinner... and a very messy kitchen.  Our house gets very messy from Wednesday-Friday when I work every day and the kids are in school every day.


Family dinner of potato soup and rolls.


Caroline and Addallee had a bath and Tracey and Howard had a shower.


Finally in bed with my feet up and a cup of tea.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.