Thursday, September 27, 2018

Mom Fail

A few mornings ago, I made the kids scrambled eggs and we had little cubes of ham that were supposed to be used in salads, but they needed to be used, so I cut them up a little more and added them to the scrambled eggs.  My kids LOVED this breakfast, and I was tickled by the fact that they were eating eggs and ham.

So a few mornings later, I made eggs and ham again, but added a little green food coloring to it.  I was so excited to serve them green eggs and ham for breakfast... but there was one oversight on my part.

Apparently we've never read the book Green Eggs and Ham to our kids.  We don't even own it.

So, these pictures were taken of Tracey as she was running away from the table, crying, and (literally) saying, "I DO NOT LIKE GREEN EGGS AND HAM!"


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.