Thursday, September 6, 2018

Kid Pictures

Our new normal is pretty hectic, but we're getting the hang of things.

That being said, I teach a college class on Tuesday nights.
The kids go to school Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
Addallee stays with another mom on those days.
I teach in the schools on those days.

I spend the evenings with the kids, but somehow I seem to forget to take pictures of them what with catching up with them and just soaking in as much time as I can having missed them all day.

That means, when I do my blog on Thursdays and Fridays, I am looking at my phone with no new pictures of my children because I haven't been home with them as much as I am other days of the week.

So, I have to resort to pictures that people have sent me from their time with my kiddos.  Here were some pictures I was sent yesterday:




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.