Monday, September 17, 2018

10 On 10

This is a delayed post, but I did take 10 photos (or more) on the 10th of September.  
Here they are:


"The Mama's on the bus say, 'Shh' 'Shh' 'Shh'..."


I think she was trying to feed my a pancake -- she insisted on wearing Addallee's pink hair bow 



Lots of hand washing now that the twins are potty trained.



We pulled out a new puzzle from a garage sale and matched community helpers with their tool (like fireman and firehose)




Everyone is using the potty now, so Lee Lee decided she should play with it too...



Playing baby ball



Playing big boy ball



Spending nap time preparing to teach my college Child Development class



I don't remember why she was upset, but look at that beautiful face



Your guess is as good as mine.



Afternoon outside snack




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.