Sunday, March 4, 2018

Saturday Pictures

Yesterday was a great Saturday, and when I got into bed last night, I looked at the pictures from the day, and I realized that not only was it a great day, but I got a few great pictures too.

The twins helped me make pancakes for breakfast... they ate the dry pancake mix that missed the bowl and landed on the counter.



Tracey is at an age that she asks to have her picture taken several times a day... which is awesome and the twins are much more excited to be in pictures when Tracey is excited to be in pictures.



"Holder!" which is Caroline asking to "Hold her."



Tracey loves to hold her, too... but especially when Caroline is holding her.  Nothing gets Tracey's attention more than when Caroline is holding Addallee and they're both having fun.

 

We just took our first family walk/bike ride. I walked with Addallee while Hubby rode a bike and the three big kids rode/walked tricycles. I had my Apple watch clock my walk as a workout... But can I really count it as a workout when it took us 30 minutes to go a quarter mile?


Can you tell they're related?


Howard doesn't ask to hold Addallee nearly as often as his sisters do (probably because it involves sitting still) but last night he wanted to, and he wanted their picture taken.  
First he kissed her...


Then I put the camera on selfie mode, and he loved that...


So he made his "Don't smile" face... which is so cute...


which led to his huge smile and laugh because even he bursts out laughing at the sight of his "Don't Smile" face.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.