Saturday, March 10, 2018

Not Any Favors

Yesterday Tracey wore a cute little summer dress to school.  She wore a turtle neck under it, but it had bright colors, and a big flower on the front, and a twirly skirt at the waist.  (I meant to snap a picture but it was a busy day and it didn't happen.) She was excited to wear it, but I didn't know to what extent until we arrived at school.

Tracey hopped out of the car, and stated,
"I am so excited for everyone to tell me that I am beautiful."

I told her that if anyone did say that to her today, she should just say thank you.

Well, by golly, we walked into Howard's classroom, and the first thing out of the teacher's mouth was, "Tracey, you look so beautiful!"

We walked to Caroline's classroom, and the teacher immediately said, "Tracey, what a beautiful dress."

I tell you, we are not doing this girl any favors in terms of life in the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.