Saturday, December 16, 2017

Mr. Mom

Hubby has been Mr. Mom all week as I worked this week. After the first of the year, I will be back to a normal part-time work schedule, but this week, Hubby stayed home every day and I worked every day.

The last time our household saw a laundry crisis similar to this one was when I spent a month living in Greeley attending Masters classes while Hubby was home alone and he did not do laundry until like day 27 or something.

Our children are out of clean matching socks... but luckily we have an abundance of clean mismatched socks for them to wear until laundry is done.
Last night, Caroline wore a pair of Tracey's pajama's to bed (size 5T)... and Howard was put to bed in yellow pajamas with flowers and ruffles.

Yeah... laundry will be my weekend project, but I do feel fortunate that we have SO many clothes that we all are warm and clothed in some way despite being low on our usual clothing choices.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.