Monday, November 27, 2017

Thanksgiving Events

We had a great few days celebrating Thanksgiving.

We had a quiet morning at home watching the Parade -- as much as our home is ever quiet... so I guess I should say a relaxed morning at home because our home is never quiet.


I did a bunch of braids in Tracey hair the night before so she could have a special hair do for the Holiday -- all krinkly


Addallee turned 1 month on Thanksgiving


We tried to take a family picture... and this is as good as it got -- but I love how real this picture.  I will keep making my family sit for family pictures any chance I can because this is our real life, and these are very special days in the spectrum of our life.


Tracey's krinkly hair holding her little sister... with a weird smile.


Loving our Thanksgiving dinner



Hugging her little sister


At least no children are crying in this picture with my parents... I guess that's the difference of taking a picture before dinner versus after dinner... they're all in a turkey coma now



We went to the Hotel Colorado Christmas lighting on Friday and the kids got to see Santa Claus for the first time this season.  Hubby and I had no intention of being in the picture with Santa and our kids... but our kids weren't really keen on staying near Santa without our being there -- especially Caroline and Howard.  So, the win is that no children are actively crying in this picture.


Having fun with the Christmas display




Addallee was a trooper for the entire thing being worn in the Moby.



Tracey did a big girl Lego project while the twins were napping the other day.  She and I followed the directions together and she put together this Mickey Mouse boat house.  It was a lot of fun for us to do together.


Caroline got out a Fairy wand last night and started tapping every ornament she could reach... I'm not sure if she was trying to a Christmas Fairy or what exactly she was playing.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.