Sunday, November 12, 2017

10 On The 10th

10 Pictures from the 10th of November

Decaf nonfat peppermint mocha to start my Friday and enjoy the Holiday season 


Addallee came with me for all my outings -- teaching a Bradley class and then parent/teacher conferences at Tracey, Howard, and Caroline's school


Very few leaves left on the trees these days


Seeing some of the works Tracey is doing in her classroom this year.


Yes, the Bridge is finally open, and I drove across it for the first time on my way home

Driving across the new bridge


Zipped into Target with Addallee before we went home to check out what they had in the Christmas section.


Caroline helping with "Lee Lee"... one of her favorite things to do



While I taught class and attended conferences, Memaw, Peepaw, Daddy, Lloyd, and the three big kids all went to chop down our Christmas tree.  Hubby later told me that he forgot winter hats... and diapers and he'd like me to come with next time.  :-D


Daddy and Peepaw


Sunset from our front yard


 Picture with Memaw and Peepaw after bathtime... they left Saturday morning so these were some good bye snuggles until their next visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.