Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Without Lying

I found this questionnaire on facebook and I thought it would be fun.  It definitely seems to be facebook specific though with some of the questions.  For reference, here is my facebook profile picture:


CAN YOU FILL THIS OUT WITHOUT LYING?

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
 A straw (sipping water)

2. Where was your profile picture taken? 
On our front porch

3. Do you play Pokemon? 
No -- I actually can't name anyone who I know does.

4. Name someone who made you laugh today. 
My Hubby... and each of my children.

6. If you could move somewhere else, where would it be? 
Good question... possibly Western Michigan, possibly Lexington, Virginia, possibly Nashville, TN... but I've really learned to love life without humidity so I'm pretty happy where I am right now.

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? 
I think so.

8. Which of your Facebook friends lives closest to you? 
My husband.

9. How do you feel about Dr. Pepper? 
It is excellent... but too much sugar so it has to be Diet

10. When was the time you cried? 
Last night

11. Who took your profile picture? 
A selfie-stick (with my Hubby pushing the button)

12. Who was the last person you took a picture of? 
I'm not sure if it was Tracey, Howard, or Caroline... they were all playing outside and I was snapping different pictures.

13. Was today better than yesterday? 
Yes - although this whole week is pretty awesome because Hubby is home and not working for this last week before being back to work for the year next year.

14. If you could have any career, what would it be?  
Probably a Montessori teacher... but I love staying home with my kids, and it is nice to get out of the house and still work with students who are blind, and I love teaching my college classes... so I'm pretty happy with what I'm doing -- wish everything paid a little more, but I'm very happy with what I'm doing.

15. Do you think relationships are ever worth it?  
Yes.

16. If you could talk to ANYONE right now, who would it be? 
I'm tempted to say my sister... but I love talking to my husband... but I really can talk to him right now, so I would have to say my sister.  Or, honestly, possibly my great-grandmother who had fourteen children including two sets of twins.  I definitely have some questions for her.

17. Are you a bad influence?  
Probably sometimes... but its a relatively tame poor influence when it happens (things like convincing Hubby we should order Chinese instead of cooking).

18. Does pineapple belong on pizza? 
NO THANK YOU.

19. If you have the remote, what channel are you watching? 
If it has to be live television, its ESPN or whichever channel is airing football or baseball.  If its recorded tv, it's probably a cute reality show I like, or a Netflix series I've seen before.

20. Who do you think will fill this out? 
I'm not doing this on facebook so this question doesn't really apply.

Now copy and paste; change the answers..Keep the fun going!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.