Wednesday, February 8, 2023

 My favorite part of this past weekend was Saturday morning when both hubby and I got up and made brunch together.

He used to make brunch about once a weekend (using SOOOO many dishes), which was usually eggs, hash browns, and sometimes biscuits and gravy.

Now that I have a brand new pancake griddle that I got for my birthday, and I found our waffle maker in our move, I have been cooking pancakes or waffles once or twice a weekend.

My plan was to compliment Hubby's breakfast with either pancakes or waffles... but I was not counting on the fact that my children are split on their preference of waffles to pancakes... so I made both.

Hubby and I cooked together in the biggest kitchen we've ever owned as a couple... and cooked for our six children, who actually ate what we made without complaining.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.