Wednesday, May 4, 2022

A Motto

 Facebook has a number of links a person can click on... probably one every minute for the rest of his or her life and never see the same one twice.

Sometimes, I see a link that grabs my interest like, "What would your occupation have been in the Wild West?" and its fun to click the link and find out that I would have been a horse thief.  Then, the website wants you to share your occupation with the facebook world so other people click the link to learn their occupation.

I might click on one of these links a month... maybe.  Then, I almost never share the results.  Even if I like the results or find them funny, I almost never share them.  I just don't need the entire facebook world to know that I clicked the link to find out that I would have been a horse thief in the Wild West.

That said, I clicked a link yesterday that said, "Everyone needs a motto, find out what yours is." and I loved the results so much that I took a picture of them, so I would remember them in the future.  I still didn't share it with the facebook world... but I'm going to share it with you.

My motto (according to the facebook website):



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.