Sunday, February 6, 2022

To The Top

 Around our home, when we are saying goodbye, or good night, or just because, it is very common for one of the kiddos to say something like, "I love you all the way up to the moon and back."

I always respond with, "That is a really long way."

This is usually said by Howard -- pretty much every day Howard says something like this.  Some times Caroline will chime in with a long distance that her love spans.

Yesterday, I overheard the sweetest conversation imaginable.

Caroline looked at Lee Lee and said, "Lee Lee, I love you a lot."

Lee Lee looked back at Caroline and said, "Caroline, I love you all the way up to that really tall shelf where we keep all the games."

I took a picture of Lee Lee in front of the shelf that she is talking about... that's about as high as her sweet little 4-year-old shelf could imagine, and that is how far she loves her older sister.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.