Thursday, December 17, 2020

My Girl

 I have not taken many pictures lately and I don't seem to realize this until I get into bed each night and start my blog... I really have just been working like crazy this week, and with any spare minute I have been baking Christmas cookies and trying to put together Christmas gifts for a few colleagues and our children's teachers.

Our kids school did NOT do a spirit week this week... and it drove me CRAZY!!!!  What better week to do crazy hat day, crazy sweater day, and pajama day than the week leading up to Christmas vacation?!?!?!

That being said, I encouraged our kiddos to wear their most Christmas-ey outfits every day and reminded them that all Christmas apparel will be put away soon after Christmas.

So... Tuesday morning Tracey Ann choose one of her Christmas dresses and decided that a bow was everything needed to complete her outfit.




I love my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.