Monday, November 16, 2020

Next Week

 Now, I usually try to begin each week with as positive, productive, organized, and hopeful outlook as possible.  It always has seemed like the best way to tackle a new week.

That being said, I laughed out loud when I saw this posted on facebook a few days ago...


Truthfully, I am feeling this even with every positive outlook I am trying to have for the week.  All our school-aged children are virtual learning next week -- a decision that we learned about last Friday night.  Our children have been in school since August, and we feel very grateful that this is the first time this has happened for our children's elementary school... and it falls the week before Thanksgiving break.

As educators, Hubby and I have incredibly full work-weeks leading up to the Thanksgiving break with both our usual obligations, but also some extra responsibilities that we have to complete before taking the week off for Thanksgiving...and now we get to do it with our first grader, and our twin preschoolers learning virtually from home (and our toddler and baby at home too).

I'm sure this week will be fine... if not comical and probably a little stressful, but the Lord has our strength for each day measured... and hopefully He gives me an extra helping of calm and patience for this coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.